WHY DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY BVN ON THE WEBSITE ?
Patricia as a digital asset brand that partners with financial institutions for payments transactions is mandated by the financial regulatory bodies to ensure the use of BVN as a mandatory and essential means of identification of her customers. Therefore, in order to stay committed to meeting the needs of all customers by carrying out the different services we offer, we require the update of your BVN as part of our KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process.
- WHY DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY BVN ON THE WEBSITE
- What is an e-Code ?
- What are Large Cards ?
- What does "INVALID CODE" mean ?
- What is an "ACTIVATED CARD" and when can it be used ?
- How do I activate an Inactivated Gift Card ?
- What does “No Currency exist for this card” mean ?
- Why is the rate of Gift card low on Patricia ?
- Why is my activated Gift Card declined as an "Already Redeemed Card" ?
- What is the rate of my Card ?
- Why is my Transaction Pending ?